Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I added the Trinity novels to my website, last night. The three Trinity novels are available, and the two upcoming novels will be there soon. I will be happy to send them out to U.S. addresses. People out of the country who would like to buy them would be best served by Amazon, either for an eBook, or a paperback. If you've already read one of the books, please consider writing a review and leaving it on the Amazon site. It's a good way for the book to get more visibility. Now back to the day's writing. I'm anticipating about another week on the current work. I've gone back and forth on a title, with two ideas in mind. I'm sure the right choice will become apparent when it's ready to roll.  I'll let it sit for the time being while I go over FERGUSON'S TRIP in preparation for publishing.